Please join us at Cleveland Park for National Night Out, 6-8pm on Tuesday, October 7th, 2014.
We will have a neighborhood potluck! Please bring a food or non-alcoholic beverage of your choosing if you would like to participate in the potluck. You can sign up to bring something here at this link. [The sign up sheet is for fun. If you don’t know what you want to bring, or don’t even want to eat, don’t worry about it. We hope you can come!]
We will have several special guests in attendance including:
- State Representative Sarah Davis
- Council Woman Ellen Cohen or a representative from her office
- Police officers from HPD Heights Storefront
- Principal Rozas from Memorial Elementary School
- A representative from Reagan High School
- A representative from Learn Local (parents group at Hogg Middle School)
State Representative Sarah Davis
Dennis Obukowicz (Keller Williams Realty)
Carol Ann Fakouri (John Daughterty Realty)
Marco Roberts & Michael Alberts
Kathleen Nichols (Walk on the Wild Side)
Buffalo Wild Wings
We are currently soliciting for sponsors for the event. Sponsors may have a table at our event, will be listed on a poster at the event, will be listed on flyers distributed to the neighborhood advertising the event, and will be acknowledged after the event on our Facebook group and through our neighborhood email list. We will also gladly accept items and gift cards for use as raffle prizes at the event. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.