Magnolia Grove is bounded by Washington Avenue to the North, Memorial Drive to the South, Shepherd Drive to the West and Waugh to the East.
Walk along our streets and you will see houses built in the early 1900 all the way up to today. We have a unique blend of architecture which includes Queen Ann Victorians, Craftsman Bungalows, a few ranch style houses, art deco town houses, and contemporary construction.
Our neighborhood contains:
- Cleveland Park complete with a softball field, tennis courts and children’s playground
- Several non-profit organizations, including the United Way and the Council for Alcohol and Drugs
- Two high schools (St. Thomas High School and The High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice)
- Two foreign consulates (India and Australia)
- Several art galleries
- A florist
- A barber shop
- and many other small businesses
We invite you to join us for an afternoon or a lifetime.
Magnolia Grove Civic Association